[Sugar-devel] [Karma] updated project roadmaps on wiki and in launchpad

Felipe López Toledo zer.subzero at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 11:46:07 EDT 2009

> here are my suggestions for the roadmaps
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Karma#Roadmaps

great!
I think we can add more features on the fly

actually, I have a little question about SVG support:
are u talking about svg animation support? (like dojo.gfx  which has svg top
level animation support)
or are u talking in merging svg with canvas (svg2canvas)? (like burst
engine)

> I haven't put the features in as blueprints because I actually found
> them a bit confusing to use. Perhaps later i will figure them out.
>
> Re: launchpad, so far I really like it!

ok, a worth to try it

> Redmine definitely allows u to do some things more easily and quickly,
> like delete a ticket, but Launchpad integrates milestones, blueprints,
> bug reporting, and code quite elegantly.
>
> I do hope that integration w/ git won't be a headache

afaik, git != launchpad

regards

--
Felipe López Toledo