[Sugar-devel] [Karma] updated project roadmaps on wiki and in launchpad

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Tue Sep 8 03:12:50 EDT 2009

Hey guys,

here are my suggestions for the roadmaps

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Karma#Roadmaps

and on launchpad

https://launchpad.net/karma/trunk

These are just my ideas and they are up for discussion

I haven't put the features in as blueprints because I actually found
them a bit confusing to use. Perhaps later i will figure them out.

Re: launchpad, so far I really like it!

Redmine definitely allows u to do some things more easily and quickly,
like delete a ticket, but Launchpad integrates milestones, blueprints,
bug reporting, and code quite elegantly.

I do hope that integration w/ git won't be a headache
--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director