[Sugar-devel] csound on Fedora 11 and rawhide

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 17:12:46 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I think (with the help of Felipe) and after around a million test
recompiles :-) I've finally fixed the issues with  the csound python
bindings on Fedora. The build is now in rawhide and fedora-testing for
Fedora 11 as of today. The build that your after is 5.10.1-12. For me
at least it seems to work OK on Fedora 11 rawhide. PulseAudio is set
as the default. I would like to know how it looks to everyone else.

Cheers,
Peter