[Sugar-devel] icons for paragraph toolbar

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sun Sep 6 10:09:57 EDT 2009

Hi Walter,

On 6 Sep 2009, at 13:52, Walter Bender wrote:

> I created a walter clone of Write where I pushed (most) of these
> changes. (I need to work on the tables still.) Please let me know what
> you think. (I created an icon for the heading-style menu, attached.)

Hmmm, not sure if I'm getting this correctly in sugar-jhbuild (I edit
config/modulesets/fructose.modules to point to write/walter.git,
delete source/write, do an update which looks to pull the new stuff,
then a build). I'm just seeing some of the new icons in what looks
like the old palettes, no change to the primary titlebar (either in
order or content).

Would you mind if I took a shot at this?

Regards,
--Gary