[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [Question #81563]: Why doesn't Record work with Strawberry VM?

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sat Sep 5 15:30:57 EDT 2009

Yes It does, partially;

VMPlayer/Installed on Ubuntu9.04/  playing Fedora release 11(Leonidas)
Sugar_0.84.2 VM  appliance made with VMworstation 6.5.2
*Record-64.xo (downloaded from Activities in browse) takes pictures on
EeePC1000HE internal camera
 (camera must be turned on in F2 Netbook bios setting)
pictures saved to journal resume with Image viewer & browse  (will not
load in e-toys).

Video and Audio functions do not work and hang the application. stop
works however...

Tom Gilliard
satellit