[Sugar-devel] Memorize create icon

Caroline Meeks caroline at meekshome.com
Fri Sep 4 15:27:13 EDT 2009

On my wish list is the ability to combine tiles from different students.  So
each student could do a couple of States then you could play a game with all
the states by sharing tiles from the whole class.
Another issue is what to do about identical answers. For instance you make a
math game. 2+2 = 4 and 1+3 =4 but right now if you click on the wrong 4 I
don't think it matches.

Thanks,
Caroline

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Joshua N Pritikin <jpritikin at pobox.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 04, 2009 at 10:55:10AM -0400, Walter Bender wrote:
> > To whomever is going to make these invasive changes, there are some
> > rendering "bugs" in Memorize as well. Images should be centered in the
> > tiles; presently they are justified to the top of the tile. Also, we
> > should probably use a drop shadow for the text so that white text on
> > white image problems are circumvented.
>
> I'd also like an option to play with all the tiles uncovered.
> Memorization is hard enough without needing to temporarily memorize the
> locations of all the tiles.

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove
Caroline at SolutionGrove.com