[Sugar-devel] Problem installing and running hulahop on ubuntu 8.10

vijit singh vijitthetopcoder at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 15:02:17 EDT 2009

Hi Tomeu,

Thank You for your reply.

> #
> /var/lib/python-support/python2.5/xpcom/xpt.py:72: RuntimeWarning:
> tp_compare didn't return -1 or -2 for exception
>
> I think this is due to some python C modules being compiled with a
> python version and others with a different version.
>
> Can you check?

This might be a problem because I have got python 2.5 and python2.4 both
installed on my ubuntu. I will try to check it soon, though, frankly
speaking I am quite ignorant about how to check it. :)  Still I will try
removing python2.4 and then check it. Would update you soon about the
results.

Regards,
VIJIT