[Sugar-devel] [Karma] a possible bug in jquery.karma.js

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Fri Sep 4 08:56:27 EDT 2009

Felipe,

on line 636 of jquery.karma.js
http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/karma/repos/mainline/blobs/master/js/jquery.karma.js#line636

		if ( this.canvas.getContext ) {
			this.ctx = this.canvas.getContext("2d");
			this.container.appendChild( this.canvas );
	      }

from what I understand this if block is supposed to get you the context
of canvas that is already in the DOM. The this.container.appendChild(..)
adds a new canvas element w/ the same ID. Is this what you intend?

It produces a result that is not why expected. My drawing operations
happen in an area completely unrelated to my actual canvas.

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director