[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [Question #81563]: Why doesn't Record work with Strawberry VM?

Caroline Meeks cmeeks at sugarlabs.org
Wed Sep 2 21:40:37 EDT 2009

Other Mac users...are you having this problem to? Does anyone know the root
cause?
The GPA
is very excited to use the built in cameras with their macbooks.  I'm
pretty sure this worked on my iMac a few months ago.   I remember
someone fixed the video quality for it.

It works on my Classmate currently.

Thanks,
Caroline