[Sugar-devel] What operating system should I put on the donated computers for SoaS at the GPA

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Tue Sep 1 14:54:10 EDT 2009

Our short term goal is to on Monday prep 5-10 computer to put into the GPA
classrooms on Weds.  So we don't need super simple or something we
never have to upgrade,
we will have lots of access to these computers.  Also we don't need
computers to be both boot-helpers and have a Guest Sugar system on them.
They can be one or the other. This week is about what we can do this week.
Hopefully this experience will lead us to a super simple installation that
we can use for donated computers and put it into kids homes without having
to worry about how we will upgrade them.

Thanks!
Caroline

--
Caroline Meeks