[Sugar-devel] themes GUI

Esteban Arias esteban.arias.xo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 14:59:47 EDT 2009

when the sistem run, /usr/bin/sugar-shell set the enviroment GTK2_RC_FILES =
/usr/share/sugar/data/sugar-100.gtkrc

in this path, the sistem apply the theme.

but this them is apply on only activities Terminal or control panel for
example. Activities "Write" or "Calculate" for example this theme not
applay.

I set GTK2_RC_FILES in /etc/enviroment, but persist the problem....