[Sugar-devel] XO in 2 identical SSID scenario

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:56:10 EDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 6:26 PM, Andrés Nacelle
<anacelle at plan.ceibal.edu.uy> wrote:
> Hello pals, some time ago I did some research on the behavior from the XO in
> places with more than one access point with the same SSID, and the results

The original thread has some rather good info. The key debugging trick
was provided by Dan Williams (author of NM)
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2009-August/025343.html

Can you run the test Dan is proposing? What does the wpa_supplicant
file look like?

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions