[Sugar-devel] RFC: Kill the delayed menus for good

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Mon Oct 19 17:50:54 EDT 2009

My vote is to eliminate the delayed palettes altogether.

They just get in my way, obscuring other items.

The right-click option is fully satisfactory. As a senior citizen (in motor
activity, similar to a child), my errant attempts to click inside a palette
that disappears on me, are highly frustrating.

Art Hunkins