[Sugar-devel] friendview.py

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 09:40:06 EDT 2009

Yeah, P2P activity sharing would be awesome.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Almanac/Activity_Bundles
says "Activities are meant to be shared between children. If a child
doesn't have the activity, it is automatically transfered to the child
when he or she joins the shared activity." but I don't believe this
was ever implemented...?

-Wade