[Sugar-devel] Memorize 33 is buggy - what should I do?

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Thu Oct 15 22:38:03 EDT 2009

I doubt this is a SoaS only problem but I haven't tested it on an XO

Tickets - 1055, 1503

1503 is a total blocker for using Memorize and 1055 is going to give me hell
in the field trying to get kids not clear that inviting face.

Maybe revert a.sl.o to a previous version?

I'm going in to work on the Sticks tomorrow afternoon and I'm going to have
to boot and fuss with each one, which will be hours of work, so it would be
great to do as much as I can at once. If reverting seems like the right
choice it would be great if I could have it for tomorrow.

Thanks!
Caroline
--
Caroline Meeks