[Sugar-devel] RFC: Kill the delayed menus for good

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Wed Oct 14 23:39:10 EDT 2009

2009/10/15 Michael Stone <michael at laptop.org>:
> the menus also *disappear*
> quickly when the cursor leaves their boundary.

In the field I actually have considered on various occasions doing the
opposite. I've seen many children struggle to keep the mouse inside
the menu while navigating to the item they want to click on, and
having 1 or 2 more seconds to reposition the mouse before the menu
disappears might help a lot.  (of course it might bring in some other
undesirable effects, these are just some initial thoughts from field
frustration)

Daniel