[Sugar-devel] ASLO layout issue in safari

Josh Williams josh at tucson-labs.com
Fri Oct 9 13:43:43 EDT 2009

Sean DALY wrote:
> Our websites really shouldn't make any assumptions about what browser
> our visitors are using...

Point taken. Would you or anyone else be opposed to using something like
http://code.google.com/p/universal-ie6-css/ for ie6? This will provide
access to all of the application's content (but save a considerable
amount of development time for me).

Sean, you have analytics set up on ASLO now right? If so can you share
our visitors browser statistics?

-Josh