[Sugar-devel] [Olpc-france] Demande d'information technique sur Sugar

s.boutayeb at free.fr s.boutayeb at free.fr
Fri Oct 9 08:05:37 EDT 2009

Hi Tomeu,

Selon Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org>:

> > On the Gdium, shipped with Mandriva, we are trying to achieve the same
> result,
> > but the jhbuild process fails early.
>
> Can we help with this?

After executing "sugar-jhbuild depscheck", the output is:
"Warning: unknown distro version, automatic fallback to cooker."
"ERROR: Dependencies information is missing (unknown distribution/version).

FWIW, "cat /etc/issue" returns:

"Mandriva Linux release 2008.1 (Official) for mipsel
Kernel 2.6.24.5 on a mips64 / \l"

I remains at you disposal if you want to test your code on this mips hardware
(either on Mandriva or Debian).

Regards,

Samy