[Sugar-devel] Conozco Uruguay in karma

Ze maria zemariamm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:04:53 EDT 2009

Hello guys,
I started a port of the activity "Conozco Uruguay" (available at
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4199) from Python to the
new Karma framework (downloaded from:
http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/karma).
I'm new to html5 and to the canvas element so don't be scared by the
lookn'feel :)

Currently to only thing implemented is the capital game, where a person
guesses where which capital of the state is located.

By the way, I coulnd't get to work the Raphael function 'print', every time
I try to use I get a :

Error: f.fonts is undefined
Source File:
file:///Users/zemariamm/workspace/olenepal/mainline/js/raphael-min.js
Line: 7

The code is available at
http://github.com/zemariamm/Conozco-UruguayComments, critics and
sugestions are all welcome :)

(To run the code just download the new karma framework and drop the urugay
activity code in the lessons directory)

Take care,
Jose