[Sugar-devel] my plans for 0.88

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Wed Oct 7 09:17:39 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 23:21, Christoph Derndorfer
<christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tomeu,
> thanks a lot for picking this up again, I'm very sorry that I totally
> dropped the ball on the deployment feedback topic even though I had intended
> to really follow-up on it... :-/
> Anyway, if it's useful you can use my previously created questionnaire draft
> (http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dG50R2wzakRZX0h6WjI4Y29RMkZacUE6MA..)
> as a starting point, just send me an offlist message with you @gmail address
> so I can give you access to it.

Yes, I was planning to use it as a starting point, but I would like to
make clear that my initiative is much less ambitious, I'm going to
focus on identifying goals for the next few releases. But hopefully,
once we get the ball rolling it will be easier to get more information
about other aspects of deployments.

Thanks,

Tomeu

Farning