[Sugar-devel] e1000 driver not working on my custom spins

Hamilton Chua hamilton.chua at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 01:18:05 EDT 2009

Hello Sebastian,

I'm putting together custom spins with pre set activities for GPA.

It seems the recent spin I made either doesn't have the ethernet drivers
or they are failing to initialize.

I am using
http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/soas/repos/mainline/trees/strawberry
to build the spins.

I noticed that my latest spin has a new kernel pushed from the fedora
updates site which maybe the source of the issue.

Caroline says that the Strawberry iso
(http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/releases/soas-1-strawberry.iso)
works just fine.

I was wondering if you have any ideas about the issue. I'm almost
certain it's the new kernel but there maybe something else that I'm not
aware of.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Hamilton