[Sugar-devel] [Testing] Test summary - 26 September 2009 Auckland

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sun Oct 4 09:39:03 EDT 2009

Hi Tomeu/Tabitha,

On 4 Oct 2009, at 12:00, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

> do you think you can give it a look? Maybe we have the mime types
> wrongly set in the server again?

Just retested here in Safari and it's working OK here. All the
Activities I clicked download arrived as .xo bundles in my downloads
folder. I'm on Snow Leopard, but I've downloaded .xo files on my Mac
reasonably often in the past (quick way to look at the source code or
icons).

> On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 00:42, Tabitha Roder <tabitha at hrdnz.com> wrote:
>> issues in safari you dont get XO activity, no download window, when
>> you click on the
>> download button it opens a webpage of code

Tabitha, was a particular activity you were seeing the issue on? Let
me know and I'll give it a try just in case the issue is just with a
few downloads.

Regards,
--Gary