[Sugar-devel] High School Programmer Volunteer?

Abhishek Indoria hackerboymayabhi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 07:47:11 EDT 2009

>I have a volunteer high school student who needs to do community service for
>school. He's done a bit of python and would like to help us with a remote
>programming type task.
>Does anyone want to mentor?  This might be a nice thing for a slightly more
>experienced person also new to the project or an activity maintainer who is
>feeling short on time but might have time to guide and check someone's
>work?

Can anyone studying in high school like me mentor a high school
student you are talking about??:)

>I don't know the students' skill level, perhaps if there is a mentor we
>could set up a trial period so if he is not up to the right level there is a
>way out of the relationship.

There is no need for it. I have less experience, way too less, but
still, I want to learn everything new I look at. I think he has the
same feeling and curiosity:)

Please contact me if you have any questions,

-Abhishek

Thanks,
Caroline

--