[Sugar-devel] MIT Media Lab "comm.unity" project as inspiration for Sugar's group / friends view?

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 19:04:23 EST 2009

Hi all,

while watching the latest episode of the MIT Media Lab's Labcast (
http://labcast.media.mit.edu/?p=111) on a project called "Comm.unity" (
http://nadav.media.mit.edu/Projects/CommUnity) I couldn't help but think of
Sugar's still largely unutilized group / friends view.

Since I saw that working on this aspect of the experience is a consideration
for the 0.88 / 0.90 timeframe I thought that it might be worth contacting
the people behind comm.unity because I'm sure one could learn a lot about
their design, issues they're running into, etc.

Cheers,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer