[Sugar-devel] Feature_SoaS_customization Draft

Carlo Falciola cfalciola at yahoo.it
Wed Nov 25 12:30:35 EST 2009

Hi,
I think that customization support is going to be an key point for Sugar/SOAS deployement efforts and for nanaging relationship with field structures. So I'm trying to start an effort in order to write down in as much as possible detail all the potentially existant entry points for customizing Sugar without breakin it.
Till' now I choose to sketch this in a Feature proposal, because even if really documentation only effort I think it could be part of the Sugar  platform.
Please, any help, critics, suggestion, fix, are absolutely welcome and needed!

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Feature_SoaS_customization

Eventually sometimes in the future this should become some more structured and formalized ...

ciao carlo