[Sugar-devel] While checking the latest Soas image (soas05.iso) I realized that po.it file do not correspond to latest versions

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Tue Nov 24 08:51:47 EST 2009

Hi Carlo,

On 24 Nov 2009, at 13:28, Carlo Falciola wrote:

> Gary,
> I understood you're maintaining the Moon activity.
> A few days ago I realize thre where a little version mismatch in .po files (for italian) and filed a bug in launchpad (maybe it was the wrong place...)
> https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/soas/+bug/484280
>
> would it be possible for you to give a check to it?

Yes, Sebastian kindly floated the ticket up to http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/1574 so I could catch it :-)

My trac comment: "Thanks for the ping, I was hoping to add the new 0.86 toolbar support for the next release, and at least a new option to export the Moon image to the Journal for use in other activities. If I don't get time to work on it in the next day or two, I'll just go ahead and release the existing version with the updated translations."

Hoping to give it a poke later today, perhaps also make the text window scrollable as workaround for text font size vs. low screen resolution on some laptops.

Regards,
--Gary