[Sugar-devel] Non sugar activities on ASLO

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 15:46:52 EST 2009

Aleksey,

It would be helpful to have a way to distribute things like the
gstreamer espeak plugin you wrote.  Fedora doesn't currently include
it.  It would be even better if you could distribute versions that
work on the XO running .82, as well as versions for current Fedora.
Don't know if that was what you had in mind.

James Simmons