[Sugar-devel] Sharing in Terminal

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 18:03:00 EST 2009

Excellent ideas. I would like to see the same option for programming.
There are doubtless applications for joint programming, but RO would
be great for XP pair programming and for code reviews.

Now if we can integrate all of this with chat...Have a look at the
Write interface in Floss Manuals. http://en.flossmanuals.net/write You
have to log in in order to see the chat box activated.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/