[Sugar-devel] .swf files visualization and bundling

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 07:44:02 EST 2009

Hey Rafael,

Check out http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/eatboom/repos/wadebs-clone.
 That project provides a template for making .SWF files into proper
Sugar activities.
The bundle is also available on ASLO here:
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4225

EatBoom is pretty simplistic, but I'm working on porting a more
advanced example.

Let me know if you need any assistance with this.

-Wade