[Sugar-devel] configuring Socksproxy for Jabber Server on the XO-1 or XO-1.5

Manusheel Gupta manu at laptop.org
Wed Nov 18 14:39:29 EST 2009

Hi Tomeu,

We did try to search around but have not been able to make much progress
towards configuring socks proxy on the XOs. Are you aware if someone would
have tried this
before?

On a separate note, https-proxy works well for all data oriented connections
using https protocol. Foxyproxy is another interesting Mozilla plug-in we
are looking forward to explore.

Copying Morgan on the thread.

Regards,

Manu