[Sugar-devel] seeking feedback on sketch of a new color selector

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 03:32:54 EST 2009

Thanks for all the feedback.

I'll post some more videos of the different layout ideas (not sure how
to stack the buttons, but I am sure 30 seconds of Tomeu time will
resolve that one).

On a related note, I've also updated the initial dialog which
presumably should use the same layout as we settle on for the control
panel. Carlo suggested we offer a language/keyboard setting option to
make available in SoaS images. I'd like to find a way to do this that
makes in unobtrusive. I was thinking of just added a button at the
bottom of the first screen that prompts for Name.

-walter

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org