[Sugar-devel] Beta release - Listen and Spell activity
manu at laptop.org
Mon Nov 9 12:46:20 EST 2009
I am delighted to announce the beta release of Listen and Spell activity.
Please visit -
1. *Listen and Spell home page* -
2. *User guide and Help section for Listen and Spell* -
3. *Developers' guide and Implementation details* -
4. *Database Schema of Word Dictionary used in Listen and Spell *-
5. *Download pages* - the beta version of this activity along with its
source code can be downloaded from http://seeta.in/j/downloads.html or from
Many thanks to the developer Chirag Jain for his dedication and consistency
during all the stages of the development; Assim Deodia, Vijit Singh, Aleksey
Lim and Tomeu Vizoso for their support in training, development and QA
activities. Wish to express my gratitude to Samuel J. Klein, Adam Holt, Matt
Keller and Walter Bender for their wonderful support and encouragement as
We look forward to hearing your feedback and experience with Listen and
Spell activity. If you would like to put in a feature request, please do so
Hope you enjoy working with Listen and Spell activity.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sugar-devel