[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 13, Issue 19

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Thu Nov 5 20:56:07 EST 2009

Thanks, Jim and Lucian,

Directing my server tech simply to designate my .xo activities as MIME-type
application/vnd.olpc-sugar made everything perfect. It seems - as you both
indicated - that this is all that's necessary to co-host your own
activities.

Once again, this list has been incredibly helpful. Without it, I'd still be
in the starting gate.

Art Hunkins