[Sugar-devel] Co-hosting my own activities?

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Wed Nov 4 23:15:15 EST 2009

Is it possible for me to do this? (I have a number of related
projects/compositions, and would like them to appear together.)

.xo bundles can be downloaded from my site (arthunkins.com), but they are
not recognized as activities by my XO-1, or SoaS. Is there anything simple -
external to the XO-1 or SoaS - I can do to make the download recognizable as
an activity?

Or, for quality purposes, are activities only recognized as such when they
emanate from laptop.org or sugarlabs.org?

Of course I can always just link to sugarlabs.org, but I thought it would
also be nice to offer direct downloading.

Art Hunkins