[Sugar-devel] On Sugar 0.84 - status of the "Chat/collab leader" issue...

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 05:09:43 EST 2009

Don't get me wrong though, I agree thoroughly that we should really
test it and make sure it plays as advertised.... But I think its gonna
be easier to do that than test/scale/stabalise what we currently have.

David

--

Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach  - "Even a stopped clock is right twice a
day." - http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marie_von_ebnereschenbac.html