[Sugar-devel] is csound-python part of the Sugar Platform?

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Tue Nov 3 17:26:19 EST 2009

Please do include csound-python. I'd like my new activities to work "right
out of the box."

Hopefully, doing so will also encourage others to write activities that use
Csound. I, for one, would *never* have attempted an activity if it weren't
for csound-python and Victor Lazzarini's csndsugui (a python Csound helper
script).

Art Hunkins