[Sugar-devel] pippy woes

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Tue Nov 3 10:27:13 EST 2009

Hi,

Latest pippy on activities.sugarlabs.org is v35, but the latest one in
git is v34. Please could git be updated?

activities.sugarlabs.org says that pippy v35 is only for Sugar v0.86 and
newer, is that true? Does groupthink require this?

pippy is currently broken because of:
http://trac.sugarlabs.org/ticket/1058
It has a patch, but at a glance I can't see how or why it would change
anything.
Who is the pippy maintainer? can we get this merged and released,
please? Including a 0.84-compatible release, pretty please.
Aleksey, perhaps you could add an explanation of the bug to the ticket,
that may help get things sorted out.

Thanks,
Daniel