[Sugar-devel] On Sugar 0.84 - status of the "Chat/collab leader" issue...

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 06:32:39 EST 2009

We have had major issues for a while with any collaboration where the
leader (the node that created the collaboration instance) goes away.
In Sugar 0.82 all sorts of confusion ensues, with the exact symptoms
varying between the programs used.

Is this expected to be fixed in 0.84 or 0.86? In looking at
interaction with the XS, I am testing various aspects of
collaboration... I don't want to pester people with things that are
known not to work (and to require major engineering!).

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions