[Sugar-devel] Submitting New Activities

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Mon Nov 2 10:57:28 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 02, 2009 at 09:31:45AM -0500, Art Hunkins wrote:
> Attached are the two .xo bundles.
>
> BTW, I created them manually - not with the help of setup.py.

Yeah, that was the problem, valid .xo bundles should contain directory
w/ activity name on top of files hierarchy, anyway the best option is
creating .xo bundles with setup.py.

> That
> could be the problem, though I don't think so. Please let me know.

btw ASLO says on uploading attached bundles:
    Oops! There seems to be a problem with this file...
    The activity bundle must contain a file named activity/activity.info
    Please correct this problem and upload your file again.

I guess "activity/activity.info" could be confused, since it means
"<activity-name>/activity/activity.info", I'll tune error message

--
Aleksey