[Sugar-devel] Submitting New Activities

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Mon Nov 2 08:19:19 EST 2009

On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 08:32:49PM -0400, Art Hunkins wrote:
> David,
>
> Thanks for the fast response.
>
> Attached is a zip archive that contains both Activities -
> OurMusic.activity and OurMusicMC.activity.

as was already said, you need to uplaod .xo
(which was created by setup.py), I uploaded your two activities to
http://activities-testing.sugarlabs.org/ w/o errors
could you post .xo bundles that you tried to upload.

> The latter is a Multiple (MIDI) Controller version of the former.
> OurMusic works with .82 on up; OurMusicMC only works on .86.
>
> The brief descriptions are already posted at Gitorious.
>
> Art Hunkins
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Farning"
> <dfarning at sugarlabs.org>

last AMO has different gettext msgid strings and ASLO could have some
missed translations, I fixed message you mentioned.

> >>When I upload an Activity as an .xo bundle, I get an exotic
> >>"error on page"
> >>message, with no acknowledgement that the attempt was successful.
> >>
> >>These are the only two formats (.zip and .xo, actually virtually
> >>the same)
> >>in which I know to upload an activity.
> >>
> >>What to do?
> >>
> >>Art Hunkins