[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] Terminal v25 (attention distro managers!!)

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue Mar 31 16:55:41 EDT 2009

Wade Brainerd wrote:
> Yeah, v24 introduced tabs.  v25 is a bugfix of v24.

Hmmm, it has been packaged for Fedora 11 already. And F11 should only
contain Sucrose 0.84. Please make clear what Sucrose version it is for
when you announce new releases - since otherwise packagers pick it up
and put it in 0.84?

Do we need something else to distinguish. Separate repos? I mean the
release pages contain the intended versions, not sure if this is enough.

Thanks,
    Simon