[Sugar-devel] [Invitation] Testing Session @ Wed Apr 1 10am – 12pm (sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org)

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue Mar 31 14:29:28 EDT 2009

Frederick Grose wrote:
> sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org, you are invited to
>
> Title: Testing Session
> Time: Wed Apr 1 10am – 12pm (Timezone: Eastern Time)
> Where: irc://irc.freenode.net#sugar-meeting
> Calendar: sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org
> Owner/Creator: fgrose at sugarlabs.org
> Other attendees: iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org

We will be doing a testing session tomorrow. Bring the latest Soas (F11)
image [1] ready downloaded and flashed on a stick with you.

Time: Wed Apr 1 14.00 – 16.00 (UTC)

Things we are particularly interested in:
- verify the bugs we fixed in the last days (list will be handed out
tomorrow)
- connect to your AP (WEP, WAP, reconnect after restart)
- collaboration
- translations

This is a very important session tomorrow - as we are preparing for our
final 0.84 release! So please join and help us find all the bugs left.

Regards,
    Simon

[1] http://download.sugarlabs.org/soas/repositories/2/