[Sugar-devel] Journal oddity: metadata with no file?

Eben Eliason eben at laptop.org
Mon Mar 30 12:27:33 EDT 2009

2009/3/30 Sascha Silbe <sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org>:
> On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 05:11:46PM +0200, Martin Langhoff wrote:
>
>> Only if something useful is stored. I was wrong to point a finger to
>> Browse - the culprit is Terminal.
>
> Try the latest version of Terminal. It does store both current working
> directory and the scrollbuffer (awesome, BTW!).

Fantastic! I've been awaiting that improvement. Does it restore the
command history as well (and the environment, too, preferably)? I
think that would be exceedingly useful, and would give even more
reason to store separate terminal sessions for working in various
directories, or on various projects.

Eben