[Sugar-devel] Journal oddity: metadata with no file?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 10:54:38 EDT 2009

Working a bit on the restore angle of things, if I look at the
metadata entries to build a restorable Journal Entry Bundle... well...
in many cases there is no file to build it from.

Is that normal. Expected? I am tempted to skip those 'Journal entries'
as they have no apparent value. Do people generally agree, or am I
being bling to some obvious useful part to them?

Offtopic: Some of the complaints about 'noise' and clutter in the
Journal are probably about these content-less entries. Yes, the user
has opened Browse.xo 3 times today, but that's hardly a document
worthy of backing up, or even storing.

cheers,

martin
 martin.langhoff at gmail.com