[Sugar-devel] Gsoc 2009: File Sharing Utility

kartik rustagi kashes911 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 07:33:58 EDT 2009

After much deliberation with the guys on #sugar and #telepathy the
whole proposal has been rewritten. It seems like giving the user the
option to share a file or not was planned even before sugar actually
existed:
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2007-August/003323.html

Strange enough this has not been conceptualised/implemented till now.
This is what I aim to do as a part of this year's Gsoc. I have taken
views from many members on IRC, for those whom I missed please find
the time to review the application at:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File_Sharing_Utility

This proposal has been conceptualised based on the suggestions and
recommendations therefore it will be great if I can more of these from
you guys.

Thanks
Kartik Rustagi