[Sugar-devel] Hosting related (but not exactly specific to Sugar) tarballs in download.sugarlabs.org

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:04:44 EDT 2009

Hello all,

In order to make keyboard selection and configuration super awesome in
the next iteration of Sugar (at least for people who find XKB
sufficient for their work), I am working on implementing a Python
extension[1] which would allow developers to query and manipulate XKB.
This will be useful not only for Sugar, but I guess, also for other
Python based projects (eg: Anaconda).
Is it OK if I host this somewhere in
http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/ ? I think in that case, a new
category has to be created (currently we have sucrose and honey).

Thanks,
Sayamindu

[1] http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/python-xkb

--