[Sugar-devel] [math4] FourthGradeMath Digest, Vol 2, Issue 37

Brian Long bbl5660 at rit.edu
Sun Mar 29 16:31:49 EDT 2009

Lucian,

Awesome, I've never even heard of VirtualBox before actually (obviously I've
used VMware though).  As a newbie in OpenSource, VirtualBox looks awesome (I
just wiki-ed it).  I also just setup a dual boot for Ubuntu on my laptop, so
I'll certainly have to check this out!

The help on this mailing list rocks!

-Brian Long
bbl5660 at rit.edu