[Sugar-devel] [math4] FourthGradeMath Digest, Vol 2, Issue 37

Brian Long bbl5660 at rit.edu
Sun Mar 29 16:24:05 EDT 2009

Yeah,

Sorry for any waste of time, I was debating what might be my best option for
testing anything I develop.  I will probably go with "Sugar on a Stick"
instead.

There was also some chatter on the FourthGradeMath mailing list about the
best way that teacher's involved in our projects could be exposed to Sugar.
SoaS is probably the best option for people who only have access to a PC as
well.

Thanks,
Brian