[Sugar-devel] ideal flash activity to be remade as karma activity

Jameson Quinn jameson.quinn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 10:51:28 EDT 2009

> 3 months is a very short period to bring not only 2 but 4 people to work
> together across multiple time zones.

I brought this up on #gsoc yesterday, and LH (the top authority) was
somewhat skeptical about any coordination. I said we would leave it up to
the students involved, and she said that sounded good, but Google would have
to approve any final plan, and they wanted to avoid any dependencies,
whether implicit or explicit, on the future work of anyone besides the
mentor and the student.

Jameson