[Sugar-devel] jhbuild error--missing autogen.sh

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 05:03:41 EDT 2009

During ./sugar-jhbuild build,

*** Configuring calculate *** [33/39]
./autogen.sh --prefix
/home/mokurai/dev/sugar-jhbuild/sugar-jhbuild/install --libdir
'${exec_prefix}/lib64'
/bin/sh: ./autogen.sh: not found
*** error during stage configure of calculate: ########## Error
running ./autogen.sh --prefix
/home/mokurai/dev/sugar-jhbuild/sugar-jhbuild/install --libdir
'${exec_prefix}/lib64'    *** [33/39]

Does somebody know where this file should be, and where I can find a
copy? Is there a git error here, or am I missing something else?
And Children are my nation.
http://earthtreasury.net/ (Edward Mokurai Cherlin)